Granite is one of the most sought after foundation repair companies in the area. Granite is not a franchise. Our professionals understand the soils and problems unique to this region.
Our business has been built upon a solid record of providing reliable and affordable foundation repairs and drainage correction that withstand the test of time. We will not sacrifice quality in order to reduce repair time. We back our foundation repairs with a lifetime transferable warranty.
We are a member of the Better Business Bureau of Metropolitan and the Foundation Repair Association, adhering to their strict standards of integrity, honesty and ethical business practices.
Foundation repair Crown Point IN Steel Pier provides the very best in long lasting support. Our robust steel pier is driven to solid rock or a hard load bearing strata at pressures of up to 10,000 PSI, and depths of as much as 60 feet. Time for foundation repair is typically 1 to 3 days.
- Bracket Material is steel, typically ASTM A-36
- No Shims, No Pins, and No Concrete
- Typical 48� pier section lengths
- pier shaft material is high carbon 2 7/8� O.D, steel
- Shaft sections have a typical yield strength of 50 KSI
- All joints include a steel overlap of approximately 6″.
- Piers individually driven to rock or hard, rock like load bearing strata.
- Friction reduction collar used to assure maximum depth.